Obviously for confidentiality purposes we cannot share specific client needs, but we do ask that you pray for:
- Those struggling with depression and feelings of hopelessness.
- Those struggling through marital difficulties.
- Those dealing with emotional pain resulting from abuse, abandonment, grief, loss, and trauma.
- Those dealing with hurt, grief, and loss as a result of the conflicts within the church.
- Those wrestling with anxiety and fear.
- Those in the bondage of addiction whether it is alcohol, drugs, pornography, etc.
- Those trapped in the struggle with eating disorders, negative body image, and/or self-injury.
- Those coping with mental illness that hampers their ability to function normally.
- Family members who are trying to support their loved ones who are struggling.
Pray that God might grant to our staff the:
- Biblical insight to ensure that our counsel is infused with grace and truth.
- Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit as we do our work.
- Wisdom to provide counsel consistent with God’s Word.
- Growth in our skills and effectiveness.
- Ability to minister to clients from all walks of life.
- Christ-like love for one another and each of those we serve.
- Energy to keep going when situations and issues are extremely difficult and intense.
- Grace to juggle the various aspects of our work (e.g., counseling, projects, writing, speaking, etc.).