We are currently accepting applications for two positions (download an employment application form):
Clinical Counselor (full or part-time). For more information, contact Ted Witzig, Jr., Ph.D., the ACCFS Clinical Director.
Receptionist (full or part-time). Currently there are no open positions.
A license-eligible counselor is responsible for providing clinical counseling based upon biblical principles and in support of the doctrine and traditions of the Apostolic Christian Church of America. Qualifications include:
- Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in a counseling or closely-related field.
- Must have a clear conviction and calling to serve the Lord in this type of ministry.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Apostolic Christian Church of America and have support of his/her local elder.
- Must be committed to serve the entire spectrum of the Apostolic Christian Church membership.
- Must have character, integrity, and be above reproach in all areas of conduct and life, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Download the full clinical counselor job description.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including health, life, and disability insurance as well as an employee retirement plan. We currently do not offer internships but will advise students on possible internships.
If you are a student or currently working in a mental health-related field, please register in our online Mental Health Registry.
Our receptionists provide many services, including scheduling of clients, checking clients in and out of the office, charting, testing, invoicing, and answering questions. They also provide clerical assistance for other staff. Qualifications include:
- Must be a member in good standing of the Apostolic Christian Church of America and have the support of his/her local elder.
- Must have clerical, receptionist, and/or office skills and experience.
- Download the full receptionist job description.