Healthy Self Talk
For the one who has repented of their sin and received Christ’s atonement, the following statements are true. Since they are true, they should be believed. Believing these truths goes a long way in helping us live according to their reality. Rehearse these truths daily.
- I am dead to sin. (Rom 6:2)
- My old man is crucified with Him. The body of sin is destroyed so that I don’t have to serve sin. (Rom 6:6)
- I am dead to sin and alive to God through Jesus Christ. (Rom 6:11)
- There is no more condemnation for me because I’m in Christ. (Rom 8:1)
- I am free from the law of sin and death. (Rom 8:2)
- I am saved by grace through faith; and that not of myself. It is the gift of God. (Eph 2:8)
- I am his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that I should walk in them. (Eph 2:9)
- I am reconciled to God. (Col 1:21)
- I am holy and unblamable and unreprovable in His sight. (Col 1:22)
- I will continue in the faith grounded and settled and be not moved away from the gospel. (Col 1:23)
- I am complete in Christ. (Col. 2:10)
Click for printable document.
For Further Information: