Five Keys to Beating Scrupulosity
OCD with Religious Themes
What is scrupulosity and what can be done to overcome it? In this webinar recording, Ted Witzig Jr. shares real hope and practical helps with those who struggle with scrupulosity OCD and those who love them. He walks through five practical keys including:.
- Understanding faith, doubt, and uncertainty
- Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) skills to beat scrupulous symptoms
- Effective support and using the 85% rule
- Implementing exposure and response prevent (ERP) in OCD with religious and spiritual themes
- Self-compassion and combating shame