Dealing With Stress, Worry, & Anxiety
Description: This presentation provides an overview of the different types of anxiety and gives biblically-based suggestions for overcoming it.
- Understanding the difference between spiritual anxiety, situational anxiety, and anxiety disorders.
- Understanding what the Bible says about anxiety.
- Understanding situational anxiety and how God designed us to respond to it.
- A brief overview of anxiety disorders.
- Skills for calming your spirit, mind, and body.
To view the complete PDF, click here.
For Further Information:
Articles on stress
This site has comprehensive information on stress and is the “go to” resource for understanding more about identifying and dealing with stress. [HelpGuide.org]
What to Do When You Worry too Much
Author: Dawn Huebner, Ph.D.
Publisher: Magination Press
This is an 80-page, interactive self-help book designed to guide 6-12 year olds and their parents through the cognitive-behavioral techniques most often used in the treatment of generalized anxiety.