Prayer: An Adventure with God
This instructive and comforting Bible study from InterVarsity Press has been adapted with permission by ACCFS. The study consists of twelve lessons and can be done individually, in small groups, and congregationally. Copies of this study can be purchased from Apostolic Christian Publications.
Topics included in this study:
- Conversing with God: Abraham
- Discovering God’s Will: Moses
- Answered Prayer: Nehemiah
- Prayer & Spiritual Conflict: Daniel
- Praying for the Nation: Ezekiel
- Praying for Everyone: Paul
- Relying on God: David
- Being Honest with God: Hannah
- Thanking God: Mary
- Blessing Other People: Paul
- Praying Together: The Early Church
- Praying with Confidence: Jesus
Click here to be directed to additional resources and information on Spiritual Growth.