Brother's Keeper Fund
Investing in people's lives with practical, biblically-based counseling services.
We have created the Brother's Keeper Fund as a way to provide supplementary funding for counseling and related services to those who need financial assistance. All donations to the Brother's Keeper Fund are used to pay for counseling for clients who cannot pay the full rate.
"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." 1 John 3:16-18
Brother's Keeper Fund brochure (1.1 mb)
Two of the main reasons that people don't receive the help they need are embarrassment and financial concerns. Unfortunately, these reasons cause people to delay getting help or to avoid seeking help at all. At ACCFS, we are doing our best to reduce the barriers to people getting assistance!
Think about the benefits of investing in:
- Helping individuals overcome the darkness of depression and the distress of anxiety.
- Helping people work through the impact of abuse and trauma.
- Helping couples grow and maintain their marriages to ensure they are providing godly, healthy modeling to their children.
- Helping engaged couples get their marriages off to a great start.
- Helping parents learn how to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Helping couples in crisis get back to a solid footing, avoiding the heartaches of divorce.
- Helping people learn life skills necessary to cope with and overcome their situations.
- Helping individuals break free from the bonds of addiction.
- Helping teens and young adults who have lost their way to get their lives back on track.
Individuals, organizations, and churches can direct donations to the Brother's Keeper Fund. This can be done by sending a check to ACCFS noting that the contribution is for the Brother's Keeper Fund, or by making an on-line donation. The money collected by the Brother's Keeper Fund will go directly toward providing counseling services to those who need it most.
Click the Donate button below to make your on-line donation to the Brother's Keeper Fund. You will be given the option to indicate either the Brother's Keeper Fund or the General Operating Fund. You can use a credit card or a PayPal account.
ACCFS also accepts donations to the Brother's Keeper Fund through postal mail. If you would like to mail your donation, a donation form is provided for you to print, fill out, and mail to ACCFS at the following address.
If you mail a donation without using the form, please include your name, address, phone, and email, unless you wish to donate anonymously.
Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services
515 E. Highland Street
Morton, IL 61550
Please make your check out to: Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services.