You can support ACCFS by:
- Praying for our staff, clients, and successful outcomes of difficult situations.
- Contributing financially as directed by the Holy Spirit.
- Being an encourager in your local church. Notice those who may be having difficulties in life and see if you can be of some help to them.
- Anonymously providing supplemental funding for counseling and related services to those who need financial assistance through the Brother's Keeper Fund.
- Encouraging those with difficult mental health or relationship issues to contact ACCFS for help or to obtain information.
We have been certified for our compliance with the Standards of Responsible Stewardship established by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.