ACCFS Core Values
The ACCFS staff have adopted these four Core Values (Upright Christianity, Mutual Respect, Confidentiality, and Excellence) to guide our mindset toward our work and in our interactions with each other and with those we serve.
We believe these values embody biblical, relational, and professional principles that glorify God, bless others, and lead to a supportive work family environment.
The values include how we expect them to be put into action every day.
ACCFS Core Values (67 kb)
Psalm 112:4 "Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous."
Psalm 19:13 "Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression."
- We need to be active readers and students of the Bible.
- We need to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We must be above reproach in our walk of life.
- We need to practice honesty, humility, and integrity.
- We need to "walk the talk."
- We represent Christ in everything we do and say and everywhere we go.
- We depend upon the grace of God to do our jobs.
1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves; for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."
John 13:34-35 "A new commandment I give unto you. That ye love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
John 15:12 "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."
- We value and respect each other.
- We listen and try to understand each other.
- We value and respect everyone's perspective.
- We understand and value the unique qualities of each other.
- We value the diversity of gifts, talents, skills, abilities, and experiences that God has given to each of us.
Proverbs 11:13 "A talebearer revealeth secrets; but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."
Proverbs 17:9 " He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends."
- Confidentiality is required by law.
- Confidentiality is required out of love and respect for those we serve.
- What's shared at work stays at work.
- We assume that what is shared at work is confidential unless indicated otherwise.
- We acquire confidential client information on a "need-to-know" basis. (I only look at information I need to know to perform my job.)
Colossians 3:22-24 "Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ."
- Everyone strives to do excellent work.
- Our work represents the excellence of Christ.
- ACCFS products and services are of very high quality and are considered "professional."
- Multiple reviews produce higher quality. (ACCFS products undergo extensive review.)
- We fix errors quickly with humility.
- "If it's from ACCFS, we know it will be safe, trusted, and of undisputable quality."
- We provide excellence within affordability limits.
- We establish a work environment that supports excellence.
- We look for improvement opportunities.
- We are always learning and growing.