- Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services (ACCFS) is a ministry of the Apostolic Christian Church of America.
- We are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency.
- We are funded by donations from Apostolic Christian churches and individuals who want to support the work of ACCFS. To learn more about donating to ACCFS, see the Support Us page.
- Clinical counseling carries a charge derived from a sliding fee scale that is based on the client's annual income.
- To help provide supplementary funding specifically for counseling and related services to those who need financial assistance, see the Brother's Keeper Fund.
- There are a number of services that we do not charge for (such as triage calls, website, consultations with elders and ministers, resource development, Elder Body directed projects, Mentor Training, Apostolic Christian Way of Purity, etc.), and ACCFS incurs significant costs associated with providing these free services.
- Because of the sliding fee scale and many services that carry no usage charge, ACCFS is very dependent upon donations. Approximately 25% of the costs incurred are covered by fees for services; the remainder of the costs (75%) are covered by donations.
- We ask those who use our services to assess their ability to support ACCFS financially in some way in order to ensure that we can continue this work.